What about Victim's Compensation Funds?

Each District's Attorney's Office has a Victim's Assistance Coordinator who assists the victim in completing the appropriate forms in order to obtain restitution from the offender or seek financial assistance from the State of North Carolina. Unfortunately, Victim's Assistance Funds cannot be used to compensate for property losses. Every victim is encouraged to contact the District Attorney's Office and complete the necessary paperwork:
District Attorney's Office
Sampson County Courthouse
Clinton, NC 28328
Phone: 910-596-6610

Show All Answers

1. What types of offenses does the Victim's Assistance Program assist with?
2. Where do I go if I need medical attention?
3. What about Victim's Compensation Funds?
4. How can I be notified when criminal aliens have been released from custody?
5. What is the contact information for the District Attorney?